Elsewhere: Week of August 9, 2021
Elsewhere is a series of interesting things I came across during the week, published every Sunday.
I've not been great about posting these lately. This week, we have the Found On Twitter edition:
- A reminder that while some of us may not love non-native Mac apps, we've come a long way from the days where your local computer store had one tiny shelf of software dedicated to the Mac.
- A 10dB noise increase will drop productivity by 5%—without you even noticing.
- It's about priorities, people.
- Here's a list of wonderful open-source fonts you can use for free (or really, really cheap) in your projects.
- Disruption starts really slowly, then happens very quickly, and this is something we're seeing with remote work.